Liquor Licenses - East Haddam

  • Town Office Building
    7 Main St. P.O. Box-K
    East Haddam, CT 06423
    View us on the map

  • Town Clerk > Licenses > Liquor Licenses

    Liquor Licenses

    Liquor permits are obtained through the State Liquor Control Commission, however they must be recorded at the Town Clerk’s office. There is a $2.00 recording fee.